How We Help
- General medical care, minor urgent care
- Primary care services (bloodwork, labs or imaging as indicated).
- Wellness Care
- General Medical Care
- Primary Care Services
- Wellness Care
Conditions We Treat
- Common cold
- Influenza (flu),
- Ear infections
- Pink eye
- Pharyngitis (sore throat)
- Mild asthma
- Urinary tract infection
- Medication refills
- Chronic disease management
- Skin rashes
- Minor burns and abrasions
- Minor skin infections
- Sprains and muscle strains
- Mild nausea/vomiting
- Food poisoning
- Men’s Health
- Erectile dysfunction
Texas Telehealth was founded in January of 2021 as a response to the need for improved virtual care during the Covid-19 Public Health Emergency.
The pandemic had exposed the digital divide and health inequalities that existed in many areas of our communities.
We are committed to bridging the digital divide by delivering safe, quality, and efficient virtual health care to all with a focus on under-served and at-risk populations.
Filling the gap between physicians and patients, we strive to create a usable virtual and digital platform for better communication. Our goal is to improve health and outcomes while lowering the overall cost of healthcare.
We believe that data and improved access to telehealth can transform health outcomes and save lives. By utilizing digital health technologies we can deliver safe, quality, and easy to use virtual care, empowering individuals to improve their health and live their best lives.
Excellent service. Dr. Litchfield game me an appointment the same day of my First call!!! He gave a safe and quick diagnosis and I received my medications same day of my appointment! This is the best option for doctors in Dallas.
Wow this Doctor is amazing I was sick and with these trying times it’s very hard to get in to see any Doctor anymore. I reached out to him and he called me back in a short time. Doctor Litchfield make a swift diagnosis through his video service.
Dr. Litchfield was incredibly helpful and provided me with excellent patient care. Highly recommend.
EXCELLENT service. A HUMAN approach. Compassionate
and caring. Above and beyond service. What do you have to lose? It was easy and I didn’t even have to leave home to get the answers I was looking for.
Dr. Christopher Litchfield at Texas Telehealth blew me away with his willingness to dedicate sufficient time to my needs as a new patient, listen to my concerns, and treat me like a person and not just a patient with a chart.
What Is Telemedicine?
- Telemedicine is the delivery of healthcare services, including examination, consultation, diagnosis, and treatment, through electronic communication technologies when you (the patient) are located in a different location than your healthcare practitioner.
- Texas TeleHealth allows you to receive treatment from a healthcare practitioner without having to travel to another location or schedule a separate appointment and helps you avoid long wait times that you might otherwise experience at an in-person visit.
- Texas TeleHealth conducts your treatment through audio-video and telephone visits.
Conditions Not Suitable For
Any chest pain, shortness of breath, or heart palpitations. Any severe trauma or injury/fall or serious bleeding. Any pneumonia or serious infection. Any moderate to severe abdominal or stomach pain. Any severe headaches, neurological changes, dizziness, or fainting. Any new weakness or loss of speech or difficulty swallowing. Please call 911 or seek emergent care for any of these symptoms.
If you have an issue or symptoms that are borderline and not sure if telemedicine would be a good fit, call or text us for expert advice and consultation. We can evaluate your symptoms and history and determine the best course of action to get you the care you need. Referrals to specialists are made as needed.
Call Us: 903-213-5515